Sunday, April 11, 2010

Last Blog

Hey Everyone,
THIS IS MY LAST BLOG! AND I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING BUT NO THE WORLD WILL NOT END EVEN IF I AM NOT BLOGGING, LIFE WILL GO ON, DON'T LOSE HOPE!
This past week was our last official week of youth. We played games with cereal, ate some cake and just hung out. It was fun and I will mis the kids. In all reality I will be dropping by next week because some of the kids weren't there this past week and I need to see them before I go. I would like to take this time to say that my youth kids are incredible. I am hoping big things for them. I would also like to say that Stevie G. is an incredible guy, serving his butt off for these kids and I really hope and pray that he continues to see these kids change for the better.
Here I am at the end of Kaleo and I feel like I am ready to leave. Let me be clear. I am in no way anxious to leave, I am not looking forward to leave, I am not sitting around waiting to go home. I will sincerely miss Kaleo and everyone of my family members here. I do feel that everything, all of our learning, our friendships and the overall Kaleo experience is wrapping up with very few if any loose ends. WE have been preparing to leave, even though it is really hard and so I don't feel like there will be any regrets from Kaleo.
It has been an amazing year. Being in the Crofton Community, being at camp, working with the Qwanoes staff and being a group in public. God shows up in us in some unexpected ways. I would really like to thank everyone who has been praying over this year and I would like you all to know we have seen the difference.
So for the last time (tear)...

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment